9 January 2017

8th January 2017 (Sunday)

---






My Dear Blog,

Today morning I woke up early and reached Dalhousie around 8 a.m. All my office colleagues gathered there one by one. After an hour we all left for our office picnic at Wonderland Park in Chandannagar. 

Reached the picnic spot on time. Had a great time there. The food was really good. I drank two pegs of whiskey, two pegs of rum and one peg of vodka. We all enjoyed a lot. Clicked some pics there.  

We left the place in the evening and started our journey back to Calcutta. Once we reached the city then everybody went back to their respective homes but I went to the Baul-Fakir Utsav at Shaktigarh ground near Jadavpur 8B. Today was the last day of the festival. Met quite a few friends there. Clicked some pics too. Met the one and only Moushumi Bhowmik there. Had a great conversation with her. Clicked some pics with her too. The good news is that very soon she is going to release her latest album after almost a gap of fifteen years. I am really looking forward to this album. I am a huge fan of Moushumi di and I just love all her songs. I came back home around midnight. 

Good Night,
With Love, Kisses, Moonbeams and Rainbows,
Raj Gaurav Debnath






---

No comments:

Post a Comment