30 January 2017

29th January 2017 (Sunday)

---







My Dear Blog,

Today I again woke up late. Around noon I went to the Calcutta Book Fair. I go to the Book Fair every year. Met my friends there. Clicked a lot of pictures. Had a great time at the Book Fair. Milan-Mela is good but I still miss the Book Fair at Maidan. 

Here is the link for my Blog-Post on the Calcutta Book Fair. Please read it when you all get some free time. Thank You. 

From the Book Fair I came to St. Xavier's College for the Farhan Akhtar concert. It was simply an awesome performance by Farhan Akhtar. Met a lot of old Xaverians there. Had a great time at Xavier's. Clicked a lot of selfies too. Well, I am so cool that all my selfies are actually coolfies!

Check this link for all my pictures of this year's Xavotsav and Beyond Barriers. 

After the concert ended, I still stayed back for another half an hour. Did not feel like leaving my old campus. Every body started leaving one by one. But I just sat there on a chair and looked at our huge building and also looked back at the last sixteen years. In my mind I travelled back to the year 2000 when I had first got admitted to Xavier's in Class XI. 

In 2002, me and my first girlfriend had come to Xavotsav together. We had a lovely evening there. We roamed throughout our huge playground hand in hand. When we sat, we sat really close to each other. That afternoon I had bought a Kodak KB-10 camera from a shop in Park Street especially to click pictures at Xavotsav. I had clicked quite a few pictures that evening. Though my first girlfriend is longer there in my life any more but still I have that Kodak KB-10 camera with me. I however do not use it anymore. Whenever I look at that camera, it reminds me of my first girlfriend. And it also reminds me of 2002 Xavotsav. Though me and my first girlfriend are apart now and we broke up thirteen years back, but I firmly believe that still she is a part of me and still I am a part of her!  













Anyways around 10:30 p.m. I went to Some Place Else. The band Nucleus was performing. They performed really well. Made a few new friends at SPE. Had a rocking time there. Came back home around 2:30 a.m. in a cab... 

Good Night,
With Love, Kisses, Moonbeams and Rainbows,
Raj Gaurav Debnath 






---

No comments:

Post a Comment