30 January 2017

28th January 2017 (Saturday)

---







My Dear Blog,

Today morning I woke up late and immediately decided to bunk Office. Last night I came back home from Some Place Else at around 3 a.m. Felt too tired to go to Office today. 

Around 11:30 a.m. I went to Royal Calcutta Turf Club. Today we had The Police Commissioner's Cup. Around 12:30 p.m. a friend came to meet me there. I had two VIP badges for today's race. I took her to the VIP Lounge at RCTC. We had a lovely lunch there. I drank two pegs of vodka and four pegs of whiskey throughout the day. 

Met some other friends there too. Had a lovely adda with all of them. Also placed bets on the horses. Lost money in the process of playing Tanala. Anyways still had an awesome day at the races.

Came back home around 6 p.m. Was supposed to meet another friend at our Lake Gardens CCD but was feeling too tired and sleepy. Therefore called her and cancelled our meet. I just came back home, had some chicken soup and straightaway went to sleep...

Good Night,
With Love, Kisses, Moonbeams and Rainbows,
Raj Gaurav Debnath





---

No comments:

Post a Comment