8 January 2017

7th January 2017 (Saturday)

---






My Dear Blog,

Today morning I woke up late. Didn't go to office today. Around noon I went to the Royal Calcutta Turf Club. Two of my friends joined me there. Had a lovely time there. Ate a lot of food there and drank beer. The three of us had a lovely adda too. We also placed our bets on the horses. Unfortunately I lost money today.

I came back home in the evening. Took rest for half an hour and then went to the Shaktigarh ground near Jadavpur 8B to attend the Baul-Fakir Utsav. I have been going to this festival for the last seven-eight years. Met a lot of old friends there. Had a lovely time there too. Listened to some good baul songs. Usually every year I stay back there for the whole night but today I came back home around midnight. That is because tomorrow we have our office picnic and I have to get up early in the morning. 

Met an old friend there. Had hot coffee and a lovely adda with her. We talked about everything under the sun from the present Tughlaq to the newbie Taimur and from the Baap-Beta dangal in Uttar Pradesh to the Bangalore molestation incident. I firmly believe that no man should touch a woman without her permission. When a man touches a woman without her permission, then I think his balls should be chopped off by the Government. And I want death penalty for rape. If you like a woman, just ask her out for a date, propose to her, and if she says yes then proceed further. Its as simple as that. If she says no, then maybe you will feel sad for some days or months, but eventually you must move on in life. Fall in love again with someone else. There is no shortage of women in this world. And if you badly need to do it and your raging hormones are killing you from inside then simply visit a red-light area and pay for it. Don't forget to use protection. After losing Paro if Devdas can pay a visit to Chandramukhi then you can also do the same thing. In the last sixteen years of my life, I have had so many affairs with so many women, but I have never ever touched any woman without her consent. Don't be like Donald Trump who goes around groping women without their permission. Atleast try to be like Bill Clinton who made good use of the presidential cigar only after he received the woman's consent. Let it be a matter between two consenting adults. Society should not poke its dirty nose in it. A man's touch on a woman's body is special only when the woman herself desires it and lusts for it from the deepest parts of her heart. Having sex with a woman without her consent is like having sex with a dead body. A man should never forget that the sexiest curve on a woman's body is actually her smile. Try to ruin her lipstick and not her mascara. Try to make her wet down there and not in her eyes...

Good Night,
With Love, Kisses, Moonbeams and Rainbows,
Raj Gaurav Debnath





---

No comments:

Post a Comment