5 January 2013

Duck-Tales in Cricket

---

Every year on three occasions I make it a point to get up very early in the morning. First ofcourse is for the Mahalaya-Radio combo, second is for the live telecast of the Oscars and the third is for the first ball of the Boxing Day test match in Australia.

The cutest thing about test matches down under is 'Daddles the Duck' whom I've loved since childhood. During early 90's, I used to pray for any batsman to get out at zero just to see that animated Duck walk across the TV screen. 

HEAVENLY BLISS.

And I've still felt that sheer innocent pleasure even in this present Aus-SL series. Some feelings never die. Simply a slice of my childhood. It brought tears of nostalgia to my eyes.

You, the reader, please read the A-Z about the history and geography of 'Daddles' in various other websites.










Cricket is Life. Therefore even when Life gives you Nothing, it still gives you a Reason to Smile...



---

No comments:

Post a Comment