28 December 2016

28th December 2016 (Wednesday)

---





My Dear Blog,

Today is 28th December 2016. On 28th December 2001 I had french-kissed a girl for the first time in my life. It was a Friday. I was then 19 years old and she was just 18. She was my first girlfriend. I was truly, madly, deeply, savagely, hopelessly and helplessly in love with her. That day we first met in front of Menoka Cinema and then I brought her to my home. Inside my bedroom I kissed her on her lips. She was feeling so shy. We had lunch together. That day she also filled up my Slam Book. 

I still have that Slam Book with me. Even today whenever I miss her, I read her Slam Book page. I read it today morning also. Fifteen years have passed since that winter afternoon. Unfortunately we broke up in 2003. Over all these years I have kissed so many other women. So many women have come and gone in my life. But that 2001 first kiss will always have a special place in my heart. I will never be able to forget that day. 

Today she is happily married to someone else and has given birth to a cute little baby boy just a few months back. I wish her all the happiness in life. I am sure she is now the happiest woman in this Universe. God bless you my Dear.

Today morning I went to my office. Had a pleasant day in office. Had our usual fun and leg-pulling. In the evening I went to Au Bon Pain at Park Street to meet an old friend. Had a lovely adda with her. We talked about the bygone days. Things were so different back then. Park Street was so different back then. 

I talked about my first girlfriend. I am missing her today very badly. I thought about her the whole day. Couldn't get her out of my mind. It was killing me with each passing second. If someone gifts me a Time Machine then I would immediately go back to 2001. She talked about her first boyfriend. We both talked about our past relationships. I was feeling a bit sad and depressed since morning and she tried her best to cheer me up. So sweet of her!

Good Night,
With Love, Kisses, Moonbeams and Rainbows,
Raj Gaurav Debnath





---

No comments:

Post a Comment