25 December 2016

24th December 2016 (Saturday)

---






My Dear Blog,

Today morning I woke up early and started listening to the songs of Md. Rafi on Youtube because today is his birthday. Took a shower, had my breakfast and then went to office. 

In office I had a lovely discussion about the great Rafi Saab with my colleagues. I was not in a mood to do any work since it is Saturday. We also discussed about our upcoming office picnic and about the upcoming India-England one day match at Eden Gardens. 

Around 1 p.m. I went to the Royal Calcutta Turf Club. I love spending a whole day at the races especially during winter. Had my lunch there and then drank a can of beer. I love betting on horses. There are elements of risk, thrill and excitement involved in the whole process. Nothing can be compared to the moment when the horses are running neck to neck in full speed and reaching the finishing line. Kept on losing money from the first race itself but luckily won a big amount on the 6th race which eventually evened out my losses. Anyways I firmly believe that spending my hard-earned money on horses is far better than wasting it on women!

From RCTC I came to Park Street to meet a friend. Walked with her throughout the length and breadth of Park Street. Had a lovely conversation with her. I really like her knowledge about english literature. Park Street was looking absolutely glamourous. It was so crowded but I loved it. Nobody wants an empty Park Street on Christmas Eve. Saw a lot of beautiful girls in the crowd and had those ethereal nano-second eye contacts with most of them. My friend noticed my wandering glad eye and elbowed me a few times. We also went to our St. Xavier's Church and prayed there for some time in front of Jesus Christ. 

Had dinner with her at my favourite Dreamland restaurant. Over dinner we talked about the present Tughlaq and the newbie Taimur. It is really strange how so many people are having a problem with this name and creating Facebook memes over it. Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor got married. They had sexual intercourse. His sperms and her eggs got involved in the process. One brave little sperm swam valiantly through her inner channels and successfully fertilized her one special egg. She gave birth to a baby boy. Now whether they name him Taimur or Tughlaq or Mahmud of Ghazni or Ahmed Shah Abdali or Hitler or Mussolini or Mao or Stalin or Pol Pot or Saddam or Gaddafi or Kim Jong or Osama or Bush or Dawood or Buddhadeb Bhattacharya or Laxman Seth or Majid Master or Tapan-Sukur or Haat Kata Dilip is absolutely their own prerogative. Who the hell are we to comment and criticize on this matter? I really feel very sorry for the poor little baby. Its such a cruel world! Anyways wishing a Merry Christmas to the cute little Taimur.

After an hour or so, we finished our dinner and I paid the bill in cash, not through any plastic card or PayTM. She insisted on paying half the bill but I didn't let her do so. Dropped her home and came back to my place and started listening to the songs of Md. Rafi on Youtube again. Listened to the song "Yeh Duniya Yeh Mehfil Mere Kaam Ki Nahi" multiple times. I especially love these lines which always remind me of my first girlfriend who is now married to someone else and has given birth to a cute little baby boy just a few months back :


Dil Tarsey Jismein Pyaar Ko 
Kya Samjhoon Uss Sansar Ko 
Ek Jeeti Baazi Haar Ke 
Main Dhoondhun Bichhrey Yaar Ko...


Good Night,
With Love, Kisses, Moonbeams and Rainbows,
Raj Gaurav Debnath







---

No comments:

Post a Comment