18 December 2016

17th December 2016 (Saturday)

---






My Dear Blog,

Today morning I woke up, had my breakfast, took a shower and went to Office around 11 a.m. Didn't do any work. Just chatted with friends on Facebook and kept an eye on espncricinfo. 

Around 3 p.m. I went to meet a friend and have lunch with her at Peter Cat. I really wanted to eat Chelo Kebab very badly. But sadly we were told that we would have to wait for more than an hour to get a table for two. So from there we went to Mocambo. There we were told that we would have to wait for atleast forty five minutes. I was hungry and didn't want to wait any longer. Therefore I decided to go to the On Track restaurant. We sat inside the train compartment. The food was good. We had a great adda till 5 p.m. 

From there we went to Allen Park. The whole of Park Street has been decked up beautifully for Christmas. Saw the performances of The Messengers, Kolkata Youth Orchestra, Shayne Hyrapiet and Hype. Usha Uthup will perform tomorrow evening. Clicked some pics at Allen Park. My secret desire is to dress up as Santa Claus and roam throughout Park Street and give toffees and chocolates and toys to little children. One day I will surely do it. 

After the musical performances were over at 9 p.m. I came to Some Place Else. From there I came back home. Uploaded the On Track and Allen Park pics on Facebook. Started binge-watching Californication on AXN.

Good Night,
With Love, Kisses, Moonbeams and Rainbows,
Raj Gaurav Debnath







---

No comments:

Post a Comment