6 July 2021

Woodland Boots

---






I was studying in Class XI at St. Xavier's in the year 2000. That year during Durga Puja I saw a pair of Woodland Boots inside the Woodland showroom at Esplanade and immediately wanted to buy them. But the shoes were very expensive and back then unfortunately I did not have enough money to spend on a pair of Boots. Therefore instead of buying the original Woodland Boots, I bought a similar kind of Woodland-ish rip-off Boots from China-Bazar near Bentinck Street, whose price was quite within my means. Years passed by and every year, during Durga Puja, I thought of buying the original Woodland Boots but somehow never ended up actually buying them because of one reason or the other. 


Then on 24th September 2017, after seventeen long years, I finally bought my life's first Woodland Boots from the Woodland shop at Golpark. They were giving a discount but still the price came around four thousand rupees. I was really happy to buy these Boots. I started wearing them almost every time I left my house and went outside. I have been regularly wearing them for the last four years and they are still in good condition... 




   

---

No comments:

Post a Comment