6 July 2021

Salaam Seth

---






'Jeete Hain Shaan Se' released in 1987. I was five years old back then. I saw this film on my uncle's VCR. The film was a typical Bollywood masala film and the songs were good. The song 'Julie Julie' had become a superhit in those days. I loved this song very much. However my personal favourite song in this film was 'Salaam Seth' which was sung by Anu Malik. In those days I was madly in love with this song. I really loved the starting part of this song. I really loved Mithun Chakraborty's dance and the way he played the piano accordion in the starting portion of this song. Also loved Mithun Chakraborty's colourful shirts and colourful high boots in this song. I was scared in the portion where Mithun Chakraborty walked on top of the high wall. I wondered what would have happened if he somehow accidently fell down from the high wall. And I really felt sad in the portion when Mithun Chakraborty visited the church. The lyrics inside the church were very heart touching...


---

No comments:

Post a Comment