3 July 2021

Praay Kafka

---







Recently I watched 'Praay Kafka' on Hoichoi and liked it immensely. In this episode the story, screenplay, dialogue and direction are by none other than the great Chandril Bhattacharya. Anindya Sengupta, Amrita Chattopadhyay, Aindrila Sharma and everyone else have acted superbly here.
 

I have always been a fan of Chandril Bhattacharya. I love his lyrics. I love his columns in the newspapers. I love the way he speaks. Many years back I was completely blown away by 'Y2K Othoba Sex Kromey Asitechhey'. Also loved his short film 'Talent'. 


If you have not watched 'Praay Kafka' then please watch it on Hoichoi. I will not write anything about the story here and spoil your surprise. Believe me, you will really like this funny story. I have watched it five to six times and cannot get enough of it. Chandril Bhattacharya must make more such films in the future...

---

No comments:

Post a Comment