6 July 2021

Jagga Jasoos & Bobby Jasoos

---





Recently I watched 'Jagga Jasoos'. Loved this film tremendously. The way this film has been made is magnificent. I think that this is the first time that a film has been made in this way. I think this is Anurag Basu's best work till date. I am a huge fan of the French director Jean Pierre Jeunet. 'Jagga Jasoos' has the look and the feel of a Jeunet film. Also this film looked like it came straight out from the world of comic books, especially the world of Tin Tin. I have been a fan of Tin Tin since my school days and its really nice to see a Bollywood film shift away from the regular Bollywood-ish stuff and give us something unique. Hopefully Anurag Basu will make a sequel to this film soon... 


Recently I watched 'Bobby Jasoos'. The film was okay for a one time watch. As usual Vidya Balan was very good in the film. Also loved watching Ali Fazal and Arjan Bajwa. The storyline was okay, nothing great and the film was neither too funny nor too interesting. Hopefully the makers of this film will not try to make a sequel. And even if they do then hopefully it will be better than this film...




   

---

No comments:

Post a Comment