7 March 2017

5th March 2017 (Sunday)

---





My Dear Blog,

Today I woke up around 9 a.m. Missed Rangoli on Doordarshan. Around 11 a.m. I went to Khudiram Anushilan Kendra for the Tea Expo. Had a lovely time. Made a few contacts there. From there I came to Rashbehari and had my lunch at Bachan's Dhaba. Then I took an AC Volvo bus and went to Howrah Station. From there I took a train and went to Chandannagar. From Chandannagar Station I took a Toto and went to Rabindra Bhavan. I really love riding on these Totos. They should be introduced on the Calcutta roads too. Near Rabindra Bhavan I met up with a friend. Had a lovely adda with him near the river bank. Met up with some other friends too. Entered Rabindra Bhavan around 5:30 p.m. The one and only Kabir Suman started performing on time. It was a mesmerizing performance. He sang most of his old songs. Especially on public demand he sang his song Swadhinota after many many many years. After the concert I again took a Toto with a friend of mine from the auditorium to the Station. Had a lovely adda with her while munching on potato chips on our way back to Howrah...

Good Night,
With Love, Kisses, Moonbeams and Rainbows,
Raj Gaurav Debnath





---

No comments:

Post a Comment