21 February 2017

18th February 2017 (Saturday)

---






My Dear Blog,

Today morning I did not go to Office and instead went to RCTC. The Calcutta Races started from 1 p.m. and the Mumbai Races started from 4:40 p.m. I had a lovely day at RCTC.

Paratroopers of the Akash-Ganga Sky-Diving Team of the Indian Air Force displayed their skills in between the Indian Air Force Cup (3rd Race) and the Eastern Air Command Cup (4th Race). After all the bravehearts had descended on the ground safely, I went and met them all and chatted with them. Also clicked some pics with them too. It was so nice to talk to our bravehearts. A big Salute to the Armed Forces of India. Jai Hind! Bharat Maata Ki Jai! Vande Mataram! 

Today in the Calcutta Races, I narrowly missed the fourteen thousand and twenty-five thousand Tanalas by just one leg. In the Mumbai Races I narrowly missed the fifty-three thousand Tanala again by just one leg. Really felt very sad and depressed after that. Also was very angry with my bad luck. Felt like thrashing right, left and centre whoever came in front of me at that moment.

Today throughout the day I ate a chicken roll, fish fingers, chicken kebabs and drank a can of chilled beer and also unlimited cups of cold coffee. I won some minor payments in the range of three-four thousands, but I was not happy with those.

The Mumbai Races ended around 8 p.m. I really love night Races. A cool breeze was flowing around late evening. The illuminated Victoria Memorial looked majestic on the Calcutta skyline. The upcoming multi-storey "The 42" also looked good. It also looked like a giant space Dildo! Anyways I came back home around 9 p.m., had my dinner, uploaded today's pics on Facebook and straightaway went to sleep... 

Good Night,
With Love, Kisses, Moonbeams and Rainbows,
Raj Gaurav Debnath






---

No comments:

Post a Comment