25 January 2017

15th January 2017 (Sunday)

---






My Dear Blog,

Today morning I woke up late. Did not feel like leaving my comfortable bed except for going to the loo. Had my lunch on bed. Watched TV all day. Nothing in particular. Just surfed through all the channels. Also watched the first one day match between India and England in bits and pieces. I only love watching Test Cricket from the first ball to the last. I do not love watching one day matches and T-20s. Till evening I just stayed on my bed. Banglaay jaakey boley lyaadh khawa! I really love these lazy winter Sundays.

Took a bath in the evening and went to our Lake Gardens CCD to meet a friend. Had a lovely adda with her over hot coffee and chicken sandwiches. Told her about my wish to get married this year. She just smiled sweetly. Here is a sample of our conversation:


She : So you really want to get married this year?

Me : Yeah...

She : By the way, how many girlfriends did you have in your life till now?

Me : Aab Tak Chhappan...

She : Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Me : Ahem! Ahem!

She : And with how many of them have you made love?

Me : No Comments...

She : What kind of a woman do you want for marriage?

Me : Aishwarya Rai...

She : Aishwarya Rai is already married to Abhishek Bachchan...

Me : I know... He is her second husband...

She : What? Who was her first husband?

Me : A Banyan Tree...

She : Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Me : Ahem! Ahem!

She : What if your would-be wife is a CPM supporter?

Me : Well, if my would-be wife's love for me is hundred percent true and genuine then I do not care whether she is a TMC or CPM or BJP or Congress or RSS or Maoist or Naxalite or Jharkhand Mukti Morcha or Pragatisheel Indira Congress or Donald Trump or Kim Jong supporter...

She : Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!


Hearing my reply my friend just started laughing and laughing and laughing. Its so nice to see a woman laugh like that. I came back home around 9 p.m. and watched TV again till midnight... 

Good Night,
With Love, Kisses, Moonbeams and Rainbows,
Raj Gaurav Debnath

---

No comments:

Post a Comment